Holly Happy Homemaker

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the long absents

Over the past month or so my family and have been dealing with some heart breaking and stressful situations that threatened the values and core of my marriage and family dynamics. Things have happened that I feared but thought would never happen in my family . My post as happy homemaker was temporarily put on hold while I dealt with the inner turmoil of life's great challenges. I needed to take the time away to rethink, regroup, and make hard possibly life changing decisions for my family. Now at the end of that nasty chapter in my families life we are together and recharged to make sure our family stays together happy and strong. We are taking the necessary steps to make sure nothing can tear the family apart again. The time I took away from Holly's blog was missed and I am so happy to be back and have a fresh start. I feel that with the latest challenges I will have a lot more wisdom and great advice. I have lessons learned and new outlooks and a new found stronger appreciation for being a stay at home mom and being a housewife. Now that some priorities have been reevaluated and set I will have more time to do more thorough blogs more often and have the time respond to comments and messages.
As part of my return I am going to do a drawing for some great goodies.
I will be posting the blog on that later today . So keep your eyes out for it and don't forget to tell a friend about Holly happy homemaker !

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2009 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Katrina said...

I am glad to hear that your family is working on things to stay together. I hope everything continues to go well for you and your family. Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home