Holly Happy Homemaker

Saturday, July 11, 2009

So do you wanna know who won?

Well my first drawing has taken place. I was excited about it more so to get some new followers. Its always good to have some more friends right? So I has my daughter draw the name for me. She was excited. She likes to be involved in all my blog world stuff. I am sorry I couldn't do a video for this but my camera is slow. The sound doesn't match up with the actions kinda thing. So any ways the winner is LBD~Linda. He blog is http://lbpsews.blogspot.com/ if anyone wants to check out some of delightful little collections of things and some brightly colored pictures of flowers. So Linda send me all of you information I will get you sweet little gift out to as soon as possible !
Now I am working with my 9 year old daughter on a back to school blog and giveaway for some school and organizing supplies.
I am also working on some blogs for how I organize my home and try to be as retro as I can . So keep an eye out.

****









6 Comments:

At July 11, 2009 at 5:44 PM , Blogger ~Tonja~ said...

Woohoo...big congrats to Linda....
Blessings...
Tonja

 
At July 12, 2009 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Pink Slippers said...

Thank you for being so sweet with your comments about my new little Ruby. She is a perfect little baby. Your daughter is a cutie too!
Wendy

 
At July 13, 2009 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Tina❀ said...

Way to go, Linda! Good for you!

 
At July 14, 2009 at 4:43 AM , Blogger LBP said...

Yay!!!! I can't believe I won!!!


Please send me an email at lplunkett@automailsys.com and I will get you my info!

Thanks!!!! Whoooo Hoooo!!!!

Linda

 
At July 26, 2009 at 6:03 AM , Blogger LBP said...

I have no idea why your emails haven't gone thru??

Try my husbands:

vettecrazy2@verizon.com

Thanks! I can't wait to get my prize!

Linda

 
At September 25, 2009 at 1:30 AM , Blogger dtbrents said...

Your blog is so cute. I love the pictures. Have a great weekend. Doylene

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home