Holly Happy Homemaker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Holly's day Oct 13

Today on my agenda well so far I have made Cheeseburger soup, sloppy Joe, and am currently making another soup. And I made everything from scratch . No pre peeled carrot and pre cut celery here. On top of preparing meals for the week I also have laundry and a sink full of dishes to do. And then I need to clean the my bedroom.Interchanging the summer clothes with the fall and winter wardrobe. Cleaning sock drawer and sweeping and dusting. All before 4. I must also get a bath and be nice and fresh when hubby comes through the door. Hair must be done and makeup just so !Then dinner and soccer practice. I will also be making to do lists for the week including out camping trip list. Lots of planning to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home